I know, I have been absent lately. I am not even sure when the last day I posted was and I could go check, but I am just not energetic enough to do that at the time. However, I am going to make an effort to keep this more updated as I know friends and family keep up with me through this and Facebook.
I am going to start by mentioning this 30 day challenge which you can find below:
Day 01 - A recent picture of you and fifteen interesting facts about yourself.
Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest.
Day 03 - A picture of a perfect date.
Day 04 - A picture of your night.
Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory.
Day 06 - A picture of yourself and a family member.
Day 07 - An old picture of yourself.
Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh.
Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.
Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most fucked up things with.
Day 11 - Something you hate.
Day 12 - Something you love.
Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist.
Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.
Day 15 - Something you want to do before you die.
Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you.
Day 17 - Something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.
Day 18 - Your biggest insecurity.
Day 19 - A letter to your parents.
Day 20 - Somewhere you'd love to travel.
Day 21 - Something you wish you could forget.
Day 22 - Something you wish you were better at.
Day 23 - Your favorite book.
Day 24 - Something you wish you could change.
Day 25 - A picture of your day.
Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you.
Day 27 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.
Day 28 - Something you're afraid of.
Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile.
Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss.
Every day, I will be posting a photo or something that relates to this challenge. Granted, it might be about other things too, but this will be included. Join with me. Peer pressure. Do. It.
So, without further ado here comes my photo for the 30 Day Challenge: Day 1.
Day 1: A recent picture of you along with 15 facts about yourself.
1. This picture is from an Alabama football game.
2. Big Al could be my best friend. This will be determined later.
3. I spend my Fall Saturdays in Bryant-Denny Stadium or in the stadium of the other team we are playing.
4. I spend some weeknights and some weekends in Coleman Coliseum watching the Bama men play basketball.
5. I spend the other weeknights and most weekends at The Joe watching the men in tight pants hit a ton of balls (with any luck).
6. I have a mommy, a daddy, a sister, and a brother.
7. I am 19 years old (will be 20 in October), have a sister that will be 18 in October and my brother will be 2 in August.
8. We all have the same Mommy and Daddy…
9. My family means the world to me and are the reason I am who I am. Which means that, you can blame them.
10. My friends mean the world to me. Most of my friends are guys because…
11. I hate drama. Can’t stand it. If I can avoid it, I do. Simple as that.
12. I own two businesses: one of which makes heat pressed t-shirts and other goodies the other in which I design FB Business pages and other business needs.
13. I am majoring in Elementary Education and Special Education because I love children which shocks a lot of people because it has nothing to do with design or sports.
14. Believe it or not, my hero is not “Bear” Bryant… or Nick Saban.
15. I am the master at giving these 15 facts without actually revealing anything about myself.